Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Allens | Eastern Kansas Family Photographer |

This family is so much fun to photograph!  I can't even think of the words to describe them!
They're hilarious especially while trying to get William, the youngest, to smile.  I have to say that is the first time I've ever made fart noises while taking photos.  They have such a diverse group of personalities yet they fit together so well.  They also picked some great colors for their session.  Christy, I'm so glad you guys came back to me for a second round of family photos.  You're a breath of fresh air!







Feel free to share this on your Facebook and Twitter!

2 comments:

  1. The pictures turned out fun as well! Sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how William has his fingers through Dustin's belt loops in the pic on the stairs. Everybody is sure growing - Kylynn is getting to be such a young lady, and the teens are turning into adults! Great pics, Mallory!

    ReplyDelete